|St. Mary’s Church, Ballinderry.|
|The Very Rev. Laurence McElhill
Ballinderry - St. Mary’s Church
Chapel Road, Ballinderry.
Parish Priest: The Very Rev. Laurence McElhill
Telephone: 9265 1214
Sunday Mass: Vigil 5.30pm.
Brief history as recorded in a book ‘Lisburn’s Rich Church Heritage’ by John Kelly
St Mary’s Church, Ballinderry was opened in 1853 and renovated in 1963. The present parish priest, The Very Rev Laurence McElhill, was installed in August 1998. Fr McElhill’s parish area also includes St Patrick’s Church, Aghagallon, which is outside the Lisburn city area and therefore not included in this directory of Lisburn’s churches.