|Church of St. Colman, Lambeg.|
Parish Priest: Father Paul Byrne
Telephone: 9266 2896
Sunday Mass: 6.30 pm (Vigil), 10.00am and 12.00 noon
Brief history as recorded in a book ‘Lisburn’s Rich Church Heritage’ by John Kelly
Fr Feargal McGrady’s parish of Derriaghy also includes St Colman’s Church, Queensway, Lambeg. The previous church at Lambeg was built in 1957 and is now the Parish Centre; the present St Colman’s Church was built in 1991 and opened by Monsignor Thomas Bartley, parish priest of Derriaghy, on 8th September 1991.
For a more detailed history visit the churches website at: www.derriaghycatholicparish.org