|Trinity Methodist Church, Lisburn, opened in September 2004.||Notice Board|
Rev Ed McDade
Mrs. Angela Sofley
Lay Pastoral Assistant
Links with local community
Knockmore Road, Ballymacoss, Lisburn.
Minister: Rev Ed McDade
Telephone: 9262 1282
Sunday morning services: 10.00am
Sunday evening services:
Oct – May (1st and 3rd Sunday): 7.00pm
No evening service during July and August
Web site: www.trinitylisburn.com
Brief history as recorded in a book ‘Lisburn’s Rich Church Heritage’ by John Kelly
The new Worship Centre and suite of halls at Trinity Methodist Church in Lisburn were officially opened on 25th September 2004. Starting with a small group of worshippers in 1994, the congregation has grown to over 250. The new expanded premises, costing nearly £1 million, will enable Trinity to accommodate its growing congregation and meet the needs of the many youth activities and organisations of the church, as well as Trinity’s hopes and plans to reach out into the surrounding community.
The present minister, the Rev Ed McDade, previously minister of Cullybackey Methodist Church, commenced his ministry at Broomhedge, Magheragall and Trinity on 13th July 2008 in succession to the Rev Clive Webster. Mrs Angela Sofley is the lay pastoral assistant and Mr David Twyble looks after Trinity’s many links with local community groups and organisations.